Disabled and wheelchair seating is available at Daytona Stadium. For more information, please ask at any Box Offices booth or call (386)271-3096.
Bag Type and Search
Clear Bag Policy.
For all events:
Daytona Stadium safety measures affect the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium. The best approach is to not bring any bags, but if you need to, each guest can bring one (1) approved clear bag and one (1) approved clutch bag, into the stadium. The following bags are permissible in the stadium:
* Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
* One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
* Small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
* Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Items not permitted into Daytona Stadium must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. Items cannot be held by stadium personnel. All items left unattended outside the gates will be disposed of. Approved bags must be carried when approaching the queue lines prior to entry into the stadium.
Banners, Signs and Flags
Only hand-held signs will be permitted into Daytona Stadium as long as they meet the following guidelines:
* Signs can’t be made of wood or metal.
* The content of the sign is event- related and in good taste as determined by the Daytona Stadium Staff.
* Signs can’t be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
* Signs can’t obstruct another guest’s view or stadium signage; they may not be attached to rails or other signs.
* Daytona Stadium reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of this policy.
* Parking lot gates will open 2 hours prior to event
* All parking fees at Daytona Stadium vary for each event, ranging from $5-$20. If you have questions about parking fees for an individual event, please contact Daytona Stadium
* Parking is first-come first-serve, saving spots will not be allowed. If you would like to tailgate near friends, please arrive together
* Tailgating will be limited to one 8’x16’ space for each valid parking hangtag and must not cross over into the drive lane designated by marked lines
* RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of TWO parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot
Daytona Stadium not only allows tailgating, WE ENCOURAGE IT!!! Our goal at Daytona Stadium is to provide the finest tailgating experience in all professional, collegiate, and high-school sports & activities. Listed below are a few guidelines to make your tailgating experience fun, safe, and enjoyable!
* Barbecue grills in tow and over two feet long WILL NOT be allowed to enter the gates at Daytona Stadium (see photos for references of what is acceptable)
* ONLY ONE grill/fryer per car allowed!!!!!
* No music system speakers may exceed 18” tall and 12” wide without proper approval from Daytona Stadium staff (Only radio versions of songs are allowed)
* Liquid charcoal starter or other flammable liquids are strictly prohibited. Charcoal may be started with an electrical started designed for this purpose or quick starting charcoal is recommended. Open flames are allowed but all barbeque pits left unattended must be extinguished
* All cooking equipment shall be situated away from crowds, buildings, vehicles, or combustible materials. A minimum clearance distance of 5 feet is required
* Portable generators are not to be filled while running and fuel must be in an Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed safety cans (2 gallon max). Portable generators and fuel must be stored away from cooking appliances
* Liquid Propane (LP)-gas cooking appliances shall be UL listed and approved for use. LP-gas cylinders shall be secured in an upright position to keep from falling and positioned to prevent impact from vehicle traffic (see photos for references of what is acceptable)
* It is recommended that hot ashes, cinders, smothering coal, disposable LP-gas cylinders or other hot materials be disposed of in water and a double bagged in a garbage bag
* Cooking grease must be disposed of in proper containers
* Trash must be disposed of in designated trash containers. PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR STADIUM BEAUTIFUL!!!
Bottles, Cans and Beverage Containers
For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from entering Daytona Stadium with any glass or plastic bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style. Guests in possession of bottles or cans may recycle them at the gate or return them to their vehicles.
Cameras & Video Recorders
Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter) are not permitted; camera bags and cases are not permitted. Video recorders are prohibited. * Policies may vary per event without notice.
Children’s Ticket Policy
The children’s ticket policy varies by event. Please go to the specific event page for more information. Absent of event specific policy – All patrons 2 years old and under are free as long as they do not take up a seat. All other patrons require a ticket.
* Standing in aisles and sitting on Stadium steps is prohibited at all events
* Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm, endanger, threaten, or bring discomfort to anyone is prohibited
* Actions that impair others’ ability to enjoy the tailgating experience, including mistreatment of other fans, and verbal abuse are prohibited. This includes harassment, profanity, confrontation, intimidation, threatening, and irresponsible behavior
* Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures is prohibited
* Possession of any illegal drugs is prohibited
* Intoxication or any other signs of alcohol or substance abuse impairment that results in irresponsible behavior is prohibited
* Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property is prohibited
* To ensure the safety of our fans no golf carts, Segway’s, motorized coolers, skateboards, bicycles, or large balloons will be allowed for use by fans in parking lots
* Daytona Stadium does not grant the right to display advertising, banners or signs, or distribute any promotional items on property. Fans may be asked to remove any unauthorized banners or signs
* Guests are welcome to continue tailgating up to 60 minutes after the end of the game, however, in some instances, guests may be asked to clear the parking lots before that time
* Any violation of the Fire Safety Regulations will be subject to citations being issued by the City of Daytona Beach Fire Inspector
* For any further information regarding these guidelines or any other questions on the day of the event, please contact Daytona Stadium
Arrest and Ejections
It is our goal to avoid ejections or arrests as much as possible; however, it is of primary importance that each guest be able to enjoy a quality stadium experience while in attendance. We will enforce rules and regulations and eject or remove an individual from the stadium, without refund, when they do not abide by policies, rules or generally accepted standards of behavior that are consistent with safety or security.
* Daytona Stadium has 2 ATMs available for public use located inside the Stadium on the Home and Visitor’s side
* NO Re-Entry whatsoever; Fans may not exit and re-enter the parking lot OR stadium using the same ticket/parking pass
* Smoking is PROHIBITED in ALL AREAS of the Stadium
* Daytona Stadium offers free public WiFi at no additional cost to patrons
* Service animals or those in training for guests with disabilities are allowed at Daytona Stadium. All other animals are prohibited
* All requests for assistance and reports of disruptive behavior / stadium facility issues should be directed to the closest available event staff employee.
Daytona Stadium reserves the right to revoke the rights of those who do not comply with these guidelines.